Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Reading Games week 8

I finally decided to pick a website that is related to the subjects reading and writing.  The site that I chose was fun brain because it has a variety of fun educated games that benefits reading and writing.  I will probably use this web site in my classroom situation because there are variety games and they would get students interested in reading and writing.  That is key in this subject to get students interested and have fun with learning reading and writing.  The game that I was fascinated by was word confusion, which provides a sentence that is not completed.  The game shows two answers and the words are very closely spelled the same, but the two words have two different meanings.  The name of the game explains it all "Word Confusion." 

1 comment:

  1. This website is super helpful to me! Thanks Drew. You really thought through this and looked into the site.

    ReplyDelete