Sunday, October 16, 2011

Reflection 4

Today I was thinking about how I could apply technology in my health class someday.  I thought of a pretty good idea when teaching a nutrition unit.  I could have students create a blog and create a healthy meal plan for two weeks and record what they have ate over this period of time.  Then each student could create a video of their favorite meal they think that benefits a healthy life.  They would do this by video taping the meal they cooked and explain step by step the food groups and total of calories.  The students would then post the video of their favorite meal and  write a description how it benefits the body.  This kind of technology is a fun and simple way to get students interested in healthy nutrition habits.

1 comment:

  1. Drew, that is a great idea and completely interactive! Good thinking!
    Mrs. Adair

    ReplyDelete