Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Caught on Video

I really enjoyed this article and how it talks about technology has helped many professions in the world. For instance, the article talks about how this one doctor has used his iPhone to explain certain procedures through video on his phone instead of scientific terminology. I thought this piece of information helps a patient understand their procedure and learn about it at the same time. Then the article transitions into talking about technology in school and how it has helped benefiting their learning experiences. There are several ways video technology can benefit a students learning experience and one way is through student demonstration. This could either be through demonstrating their ability in problem solving or just simple goals and dreams students have to accomplish, which is caught on video. This article was very helpful in reading how technology has helped a better understanding of various learning experiences.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this article too. If I can show my student a video showing them how to do something they will remember it better. I recently did a lesson plan that used musical videos to teach Grammar to students. I couldn't get those songs out of my head if I wanted to.

    ReplyDelete