Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Reflection 11
It always makes me wonder where technology will be in the next decade as it changes all the time. But there is one thing that won't change and it is the younger generations will always have an advantage in learning and problem solving technical difficulties faster than our generation. The other day I was with my cooperating teacher and after class the teacher asked one her students if he could help change some setting on her phone. It didn't surprise me that this student figured it out less than no time. What technology has created is students that are outstanding problem solvers and critical thinkers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Drewfus, I always wonder the same thing. Where will technology take us? I rememeber when snake on the nokia cell phone was the coolest thing ever. now we have angry birds! The point is we have the ability to do so much with technology now then we did five years ago, what will happen in the next 5?
ReplyDelete-Tatro